It’s obvious that French is a commonly spoken language. Even if there are not as many French speakers in the world as there are Chinese, English or Spanish speakers, French remains a very popular language. Experts estimate that about 274 million people in the world can speak French as a first or second language. Of this total, 212 million use the language daily. Approximately 1 person in 5 speaks French as a second language.
The African continent is home to about 120 million French-speaking people. French is in fact the official language of 29 African countries, including Niger, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, Burundi, and Mali. In most African countries, French is generally spoken alongside local languages.
If you have an online business, make a note of this. In 2016, over 120 million Internet users were Francophones. And that number is expected to grow as more African regions go online. But despite this number of Internet users, a surprisingly low percentage of web content (only about 4%) is available in French. So, if you’re looking for an edge over your competitors, make sure your site has high-quality French content. You may well find a whole new customer base!
About the French Language
|150 million Native Speakers||29 Countries||190 million Second Language Speakers|
|453 Professional Native French translators||899 French translation projects||45,485,400 French words translated|
Popular Language Pairs
Competent Translation Services to Enhance Your Foreign Reach
France is a country of unique opportunities, which pushes numerous people into exploring them and trying to reap all benefits. But to interact with a foreign audience, you need an experienced assistant capable of providing professional French translation services.
HK Daxinya Translation is viewed as one of the best helpers in the translating industry and would be pleased to assist with any project you have in mind. You might want to localize your books into this language, share academic transcripts with a uni you plan on entering, or even communicate with French representatives in their native language. So whether you need transcriptions, business or medical adaptation of your content, or affidavit of translation, you can rely on us completely.
Learning More About French With Our French Translation Company
If you are only acquainting with this beautiful and unique language, you’d be interested in knowing more about it. As an agency providing certified translations in French, we’re glad to share a few interesting facts. For one thing, about 300 million people all over the world speak French. It’s not a large number in comparison to such languages as English or Chinese, but it’s still impressive enough for every country to have native speakers from France. Another curious thing is that despite having a relatively limited number of language carriers, France remains one of the most visited places in the world. The atmosphere of romance and mystery it emanates continuously attracts new people, which explains why many of them need French translators.
Contrary to what some believe, translating into French isn’t easy. It’s a meticulous and potentially complex process because there are many cultural peculiarities that should be taken into account. In addition, French has its own unique grammar as well as semantic exceptions that usually confuse amateurs. Our service guarantees the highest level of efficiency in its work because we understand all these nuances and we counter any difficulties with our professionalism.
Reliable French Translator Service For Every Industry
Millions of people operate in millions of industries. They differ in terms of their nature, core focus, peculiarities, and complexity. Our service ensures 100% accurate translations in the majority of them. During the years of our operations, we’ve grown a large team of diverse industry experts ready to tackle any orders coming their way.
- Finance translation.Reports, numbers, calculations, and analyses — financial sphere is vast, and it involves a huge amount of related branches. If you serve retail or commercial sectors or in case your operations are closely interconnected with international economy, you’ll require trustworthy French translations.
- As one of the most profitable branches, marketing is represented by constant flows of business interactions. If you hope to build a connection with French companies, whether as someone who hires them or offers his/her services, HK Daxinya Translation could happily serve as an intermediary.
- Legal translation. Laws, court hearings, and other legal procedures hold relevance in each country, including France. HK Daxinya Translation’s experts are well-versed in various legal rules, meanings, and definitions, so we could easily help you with any operation you undertake.
- Medical translation.Healthcare industry is universal, but each region has its own rules and terms. French document translation is particularly common since medical firms exchange discoveries, sign contracts, and buy/purchase medical equipment, drugs, etc. If you have an order in this industry and are concerned about the accuracy of related files, our specialists would be glad to dispel your worries.
- Technical translation.Manuals, brochures, instructions, or even articles could be anchored in a technical industry. Such translation is narrow-focused and complex because it involves a specific tone and a variety of definitions together with concepts. Our experienced employees know how to achieve the best results when working on such orders.
Other Benefits You Should Expect
For staying attractive in the eyes of our customers, HK Daxinya Translation endeavors to cultivate its benefits and expand them. Here are some advantages our customers are guaranteed to receive.
- Always there to support you.Operators remain online at any time of the day and night, so contact them if you have any doubts or questions.
- Wide service range.French to English or English to French translation services is far from being the only option we offer. We specialize in almost 100 languages, apart from providing localization and other translating variations, so feel free to request whatever you need.
- Special translating software.We use a winning combination of talented human experts and modern software for improving our work efficiency. For example, in business document translation, some phrases and definitions might be repeated throughout a text, so to ensure consistency, such tool as glossary memory is applied.
- Affordable prices. The translation rate per word starts at $0.08. It’s an average price that we’ve kept stable over the years.
Move Forward in the French Market
We’ve been working for our customers’ benefit for a long time and have made a prominent name for ourselves. Check our website and go through the sections that interest you; examine the prices and client packages. If it pleases you, hire our French to English translation services and enjoy accessing a new market. French is a beautiful language, and HK Daxinya Translation will do its best to enhance your interactions with it.